您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
Hyundai Elevator wins Good Design Award 2023
简介Hyundai Elevator said Monday that its smart floor indicator has won Japan’s Good Design Award 2023, ...
Hyundai Elevator said Monday that its smart floor indicator has won Japan’s Good Design Award 2023, one of the four major international design awards.
Launched last November, PI-DD is a smart floor indicator that purifies and sterilizes the air inside the elevator. The display device, sterilizer and air filter are all hidden behind the stainless metal perforated sheet that naturally matches the interior design of the elevator.
The device draws in contaminated air through holes in the hidden side and pushes clean air from the top, which is designed to keep the dust from adhering to the front cover.
By applying magnets to the cover, the users can also easily assemble and manage the floor indicator while reducing the risk of damage.
“After the COVID-19 pandemic, many people felt the need for air purifiers and sterilizers in closed spaces with crowds, such as the elevator,” said Yoon Haak-nam, design center manager at Hyundai Elevator, who designed PI-DD. “Installing a separate air sterilizer hinders the uniformity of the elevator interior, but PI-DD does not.”
According to the jury's evaluation, the product was highly recognized as it is functional, simply designed and easy to clean.
Established in 1957, the winners of the Japan Good Design Award have shown the potential to drive industrial growth and enrich people’s lives with design.
With this new achievement, Hyundai Elevator has been recognized by all four major international design awards, including the iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award and International Design Excellence Awards.
- 부모와 아이
South Korea has reached a point where accepting more immigrants under a solid policy is no longer a ...
- 부모와 아이
South Koreans’ English proficiency in 2022 worsened from the previous year, descending 13 spots in a ...
- 부모와 아이
The Record Label Industry Association of Korea’s petition to revise the ticket scalping law submitte ...
- Congresswoman redoubles calls for support to designate Nov. 22 as 'Kimchi Day'
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- Transgender blind spot in hospitalization: NHRCK
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- BTS' V and Blackpink's Jennie break up: sources
- KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet
Samsung SDI renews push for all
Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
[KH Explains] China ups OLED ante to take over Korean shares
Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- Gangnam teen investigated for assaulting deliveryman with golf club
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts
- First lady explains S. Korea's dog meat ban plan to Queen Camilla
- [Herald Review] Korean and Welsh dance companies share creativity in 'Wales Connection'
- Former Hungarian ambassador receives Gwanghwa Medal
- Korean banks at risk of W3tr in losses in HK
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- KIPO chief strengthens IP alliances with Middle Eastern counterparts
- S. Korea, AIIB discuss stronger partnership, new investment chances
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- Insurance firms' net income jumps over 47% on
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival to screen indie Korean animations
- Corning appoints company veteran as new Korea head
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- Consumption slows down amid high rates, inflation
- 장예찬 "이상민 탈당에 깊이 공감…민주당 고쳐쓰기 불가능"
- 홍준표 "엑스포 박빙 보고…尹 파리 출장가게 한 참모들 징계해야"
- Ateez closes 1st chapter of career with 'The World Ep. Fin: Will’
- Spicing up the world: Samyang’s Buldak series makes global waves
- [New in Korean] 'BU Care Insurance' protects hearts after breakups
- Former head of Jogye Order dies in temple fire
- [Herald Review] '12.12: The Day' avoids usual pitfalls of historical films
- [Hello Indonesia] Cultural tapestry woven at 'Korea
- KT CEO carries out first organizational revamp
- NewJeans, Seventeen, BTS win top honors at 2023 MAMA Awards
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights
- Leeum Museum to restore Korean artifacts from overseas institutions