简介Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview ...
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
A 2021 court ruling that had ordered the South Korean government and two civil servants to compensat ...
South Korean stocks opened higher Tuesday as US Treasury yields took a breather after soaring in the ...
사우디아라비아를 국빈 방문 중인 윤석열 대통령이 23일(현지시간) 오후 영빈관에서 칼리드 빈 살만 알 사우드 사우디 국방장관(오른쪽)과 압둘라 빈 반다르 알 사우드 국가방위부 장관 ...
- Tourism potential of Philippines, Korea discussed at GBF
- [New on scene] Lee Jun
- [Our Museums] Ride through nation's train heritage at Korea Railroad Museum
- Seventeen 1st male group this year to top Melon Top 100
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG
- Samsung Biologics to offer solutions for Kurma Partners' portfolio firms
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- US toughens rules on exports of advanced computing chips to China
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- Is Blackpink leaving YG?
- SK Chemicals partners with Estee Lauder for eco
- Industry minister asks refiners to use fair pricing policy amid Israel
- Seoul shares open lower on tech, battery slump
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- BTS Jungkook's star
- US strategic bomber B
- [From the Scene] 20
- Yoon's approval rating falls for first time in 3 weeks to 34.7%
- 검사탄핵안 이어…야당, 이번엔 검사 좌표찍기
- Kakao CEO apologizes for SM stock manipulation allegations
- Investment opportunities in Kazakhstan, South Chungcheong Province highlighted at GBF
- Kumho Petrochemical comits to net zero by 2050
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival aims to encourage indie filmmakers working in tough times
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Buddhism scholar committed to expanding Korean studies at Yale
- STX to supply lithium with South American partners
- [Herald Interview] Korean 'changgeuk' meets Peking opera
- Han Kang wins prestigious French award for foreign literature
- ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ to lead year
- Journey to Joseon scholars' timeless dwellings
- 야당, 노란봉투·방송3법 강행…여당, 필리버스터 예고
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- Bass Youn Kwang
- YG's new group Babymonster to debut on Nov. 27
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- 이동관 탄핵땐 방통위 1명 남아, 방송 재승인·재허가 올스톱
- ‘험지 출마’ 압박받는 장제원, 4200명 운집 산악회로 세 과시