2 dead, 1 in cardiac arrest in bus
简介BOEUN -- A tourist bus crashed with a van inside an expressway tunnel Saturday, leaving two people d ...
BOEUN -- A tourist bus crashed with a van inside an expressway tunnel Saturday, leaving two people dead and another in cardiac arrest, officials said.
The 15-seat van was traveling inside Suriti Tunnel along the Dangjin–Yeongdeok Expressway in Boeun, 135 kilometers southeast of Seoul, when the tourist bus rear-ended it at 8:55 a.m., police officials said.
The accident left two of the van's 11 passengers dead and another in cardiac arrest. The injured person was sent to a hospital for treatment.
The other eight passengers also sustained injuries, four of them seriously, while two of the bus' 26 passengers were also injured.
The police are investigating the exact cause of the crash. (Yonhap)
AliExpress, an online direct purchase platform owned by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, has ...
PKM Gallery, one of the leading commercial galleries in South Korea, is offering two exhibitions of ...
South Korea and Britain have forged a strategic partnership on official development assistance proje ...
Court overturns ruling on fabricated asylum interview: report
After 13 years, Naver's 'OnStage' music show bids farewell
LG Display appoints LG Innotek chief as new CEO
S. Korea, Britain forge strategic partnership on ODA projects
Samsung SDI renews push for all
Top conglomerates to start executive reshuffles
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- SM founder Lee Soo
- [Today’s K
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- [Herald Interview] Song Joong
- S. Korea to step up quarantine efforts against animal diseases
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Uzbekistan, Korea boost customs cooperation
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- [Today’s K
- Seoul stocks end nearly flat on cautious note
- Things look bright for ‘Past Lives’ Oscars prospects
- Korean attorney elected as new ICC judge
- Four Korean drama series nominated for Critics Choice Awards
- BMW, Mercedes
- AliExpress vows to invest W10b to root out fake goods in Korea
- Yoon nominates former boss to head broadcasting watchdog
- 12일부터 4·10총선 예비후보자 등록 시작
- Passengers file complaints over burning smell on Gimpo Goldline
- Court overturns ruling on fabricated asylum interview: report
- NYT picks Yoon as one of most stylish people of 2023
- Succession scheme taking shape at Lotte
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
- ‘Korea could go extinct without proper immigration policy’: minister
- Ideal spouse material? Above
- S. Korea asks UAE to correct nat'l flag image mix
- Born rich, promoted young: chaebol scions become president just after 40
- Tourism potential of Philippines, Korea discussed at GBF
- Congresswoman redoubles calls for support to designate Nov. 22 as 'Kimchi Day'